Saturday, June 16, 2018

Creating Father's day gifts



Wow tomorrow is Father's day who already has a gift ready to give. Hey what's up everyone Chris here from Equalize Designz and today I'm making some Father’s Day gifts for my Dad. My first gift is going to be t-shirt the front of the shirt says father to son best friends for life and the back is going to have a father to son quote. I'm going to be using heat transfer vinyl for the front and back of the shirt.


My second gift will be the mug that will have the same father to son quote as the shirt. The color of the shirt will be white and I'm going to be using black heat transfer vinyl. If to say I was using heat transfer paper I would be using jet pro soft stretch for light t-shirts, for the dark t-shirt i would of use jet opaque, for the quote on the back of the shirt I will be cutting the black heat transfer vinyl with the Silhouette cameo.

Now for the mug design I'll be using black adhesive vinyl that will be used with the Silhouette Cameo for cutting it out. This past Wednesday I did a post on applying adhesive vinyl onto mug so it will be the same process as this mug. When cutting heat transfer vinyl make sure that the design is flip horizontally and when cutting in the Silhouette Cameo make sure that the shiny side is down, with adhesive vinyl you don't have to flip it horizontally. I think as a designer creating your own gifts for your love ones is the best way to show your creativity and how much you care for them. I would like to say happy Father's day to all the Fathers, Grandfathers, Uncles, and Nephews enjoy tomorrow. If you have any question please place your comment below, thanks for coming to our blog and check out next Wednesday's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment